May 2021: The Australasian Tunnelling Conference
New date: 10th – 13th May 2021
The Australasian Tunnelling Conference (ATS2020+1) will be held in Melbourne on the 10th – 13th May 2021 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC). The technical program is a mix of high-quality presentations in-line with the conference theme ‘2020 Vision: Innovating the next 50 years’.
- Innovative Construction
- Future Proofing through Project Development and Delivery
- Environmental Assessment, Stakeholder Engagement, and Community Impact and Placemaking
- Major Projects – Case Studies Challenges for Ground Support and Permanent Lining
- World Best Practice in Health, Safety, Risk, Training and Education
- Growth in Digital Engineering, Instrumentation and Tunnel Data Systems
- Improvements in Tunnel Ventilation and Fire
- Life Safety Sustainable Tunnel Operations, Maintenance and Rehabilitation Tunnelling in Australia – the last 50 years
- Young Members – the future of our industry
Integral to the technical conference are a series of social and networking events, as well as the industry exhibition. In a shift from previous Australasian Tunnelling Conferences, the 2020 conference will place a stronger emphasis on the industry exhibition which runs in parallel to the technical program.
Event web adress: https://www.ats2020.com.au